Where you can learn about me...
My name is Kathy Bilson and I am a Professional Organizer. It took me some time to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up. But along the way, I discovered that I possessed a true talent and gift.
I realized that, through different careers and job titles, I’ve been organizing all my life. I delighted in transforming my work spaces, clearing the stress and inspiring more productivity.
Where some become overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin, I see a challenging opportunity to transform a space. I love to see the smiles and feel others relief at the end of a project. To be that person who helps turn people’s home or office back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me.
I am a naturally caring and understanding person. I do not pass any judgment based on the condition of your unorganized areas. I’ve been there, life gets hectic and messy. I will never make you feel worse than you currently do because I understand where you are coming from.
Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.